Island Venture takes you to Caja de Muertos island aboard a comfortable ship equipped with refreshments and other amenities that will be available throughout your whole trip and stay.
Visita la isla con tu pareja o familia, invita a tus compañeros de trabajo o grupo de amigos y vive una aventura en esta única isla Reserva Natural.
- Caja de Muertos Island harbors a beautiful, Blue Flag beach edged by crystalline waters.
- The Museum allows you to explore the history of the island, starting with the era in which it was used by pirates to hide their treasure, until the times it served as a meeting place for Freemasons. There is also information about the flora and fauna in and around the island, including the leatherback and the hawksbill sea turtles, which are endangered species that regularly visit the island.
- The island has paths leading to the lighthouse and other views in the island.
- You may also visit the impressive chambers in the Almeida cave.
- We invite you to snorkel around the reefs and crystal clear waters that surround the island.
- Rental of Kayaks, Paddle Board, Snorkeling, beach chairs and umbrellas for a day full of fun and adventure.
- All passengers with reservations must be at the dock at 7:40am.
- The ship sails to Caja de Muertos at 8:30am.
- The ship starts boarding for the return trip to Ponce at 3:00pm.
- The ship sails to Ponce at 3:30pm and arrives approximately at 4:15pm.
- Trips that are not scheduled can be opened upon customer request. We require a minimum of 35 persons to open an unscheduled trip. The customer must call to arrange date.